The world of GIS is an exciting and constant evolving market. Therefore we need to keep up to speed with the recent marketing trends to ensure our clients and future clients are constantly provided with the latest update of the Esri products. To achieve this we are looking for a motivated and creative Junior Marketing Specialist to join our team!
What will your day look like?
• You will assist with the definition and implementation of our marketing and communication strategy and help to build up our marketing Department.
• You further develop our image and brand in the market. You set up communications in which you actively inform and inspire existing and new customers via mailings, blogs, social media and other channels.
• You set up forums (workshops) with clients to inspire and inform
• You sustain our present customers and help them to improve their businesses and processes through Geo-Information.
• You engage (online) with existing and new customers. And further develop digital marketing and sales.
• You actively think about our marketing objectives in line with our company vision and set up / manage campaigns to realize our growth.
• Based on your market analysis, you will distinguish trends, detect customers, segment, customer groups and, together with management, develop campaigns that lead to an optimal customer experience on the one hand and the growth of our company on the other.
• You ensure accurate marketing communication and inspire the other employees to build on this.
• You support the development of active communities. Where you manage as well the large (potential) group of clients, be in regular contact with influencers, communicate through different channels, manage the though leadership, be in constant touch with the pulse of the market and create new leads.
• You assist to generate valuable leads and ensure that these are followed up by the sales team.
• You implement a Market’ing where you manage the leads and opportunities through awareness creation, interest awakening, solution providing and manages the first steps as digital sales. You will help to form the necessary customer journey before entering in a consultative sales process with the assistance of the management and the sales team.
What is your story?
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
• A first experience in a B2B marketing role is a nice add on
• You have broad knowledge within the digital marketing landscape
• You excel in organization and result orientation
• You are able to translate issues and needs into (technical and technological) solutions that answer the needs of the market.
• You are pro-active, dynamic and motivated
• You like communicating with customers.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What do we offer?
• A unique opportunity to develop your talents in the fascinating and promising GIS world.
• A pleasant working atmosphere within a dynamic company.
• Attractive compensation package
Does this sound like a perfect match to you? Then don’t hesitate to send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and clarify us how you can make this job successful.
Vacature PDF (optioneel)